Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Products Return Policy
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, the99mart.com has put in place no-hassle procedures to ensure that you can buy from us in confidence and return the item if it has any issues or if the item is faulty or not what you ordered.
You need to inform us within 3 days from the date of delivery of the item to your end customer.
Conditions for Returns:
- Product is having a manufacturing defect.
- Warranty issues or quality related issues with respect to the Product delivered;
- Wrong Product or the Product is not matching the description or specifications mentioned on the listing page on the Platform;
- Part of the Order/ Products is found to be missing due to reasons attributable to the Seller.
At the time of making a Return Request on the Platform, Buyer will be required to provide appropriate supporting documentation/ proof including without limitation:
- images of the Product(s) indicating the issue in the Product/ shipment delivered. The images need to capture the following:
(a) the shipping label with Order ID;
(b) Order details;
(c) packed shipment;
(d) issue observed by the Buyer in the Product;
(e) damages to the Product;
- Unboxing/ normal video clip indicating the issues in the Product/ shipment delivered. The video clip needs to capture all sides of the package, order details, shipping label, quantity of the Product, damages in the Product, IMEI number (in case of mobile phones), any tampering with the outer box etc.;
- Copy of bill/ tax invoice for the Product received.
- The product should be returned in its original condition along with its tags, and packaging.
- Worn washed or soiled items are not eligible for return.
At present we do not have a return pickup facility. Once we confirm your return request you can pack the return goods properly and send it to our office address by INDIA POST. On receipt of the parcel we will check the goods and will refund the article charge along with the postal charges.
Cancelling Orders & Refund:
All orders placed on the The 99 Mart can be cancelled only if it has not been processed yet.
How to cancel an order?
- After placing the order, if you wish to cancel it, go to My Account > Orders.
- Under the order actions tab, there are option of Cancel, Exchange, refund Orders.
- Once you click on that a confirmation pop up will come up and you can add your reason of order cancel, Exchange, refund and then click submit.
- After confirming confirming, we will take necessary actions.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us